phew! this study break is getting boring but hahaha at least better than getting to the exam period. If time will pause....
Today, a lot of friends want to go to the Rainie's concert! I want to go well as the chances are rare but is just too ex. ]: hopefully it will reduce or maybe I will be able to find the videos? LOL!~
Time passes so quickly...
blink my eyes, there goes one day...
day by day just pass by
and now
i'm only left with about two weeks!!!
went bck for econs
and went watch <
> with yanie and shingyee. It's kinda funny! but when it gets touchy and saw someone's tear-ing...i guess... comedy with some sadness??
I need to spend my remaining study break meaningfully and relaxingly as well! (: (: (:
looking forward to outings! :D :D :D
I gradually finding myself rather rotting at home than going out, saves money too! HAHA!~
{: {: {: