On the way home last night, my sister bought dark cherry starbucks coffee for me and her, and I paying her the peach souffle cake! :D yum yum!~ I prefer iced chocolate though. but since it's a new flavour, i don't mind trying.
Yesterday we exchanged, i used her itouch, she used my lappy for skype. HOHOHO!~ I'm a nice sis, I helped her to dl and try out new games, nice aren't I! ~
I helped her by logging out her acc and go to mine for fb, twitter and msn. so nice of me!
I'm posting so regularly to twitter than fb nowadays!~ I won't forgot my blog cos is where i shared photos and my whole chunks of details LOL!
Today morning, i'm so energetic that i did my tutorials! Haven't finish til now though. but i got the mood. rarely i got one ok! :P
Every sunday, I will get monday blue even before it's monday! see how powerful it has on me.
Photos to be uploaded next time! I still can't upload! Not sure why but anyway such a pity! can't wait to share! :)
Gathering my fav pics with my sis too! stay tune! ;}