
bought this!
Long time since i ate :)
ytd homecooked dinner! :)
went grocery shopping with mommy and bought veggies
woots!
ate a lot a lot~
I'm going to eat more veggies! :D
and try the potato sticks too; nice!
so ytd was like eating vegetarian food. but it was nicer!
I like~
nobody complained ^^
oh ya, ytd really scary!
I don't dare to anyhow click on links anymore.
After clicking on one, esp after midnight, i was so stunned that i couldn't react.
The ghost face just appeared and it won't be scary to anyone but it screams!!!!!! The long hair creature screams! LOL!
It was so sudden! scared me ttm! Didn't expect such stuff coming out! ~
After I faster closed the page, i felt that it was humorous cos it is so ridiculous!!! =X
this makes me think back about the lift incident where I entered the lift with an auntie and forgot to click on my storey and went all the way up to with the auntie til when the auntie reached her storey, she keep staring at me :X