really glad to be able to meet Averil before school reopen. :)
when school officially begins, who knows when we can meet next time. So I'm going to cherish the time I have now.
Tmr with m&m for nandos, sat with xue jie to make up for the last unfulfilled outing!
happy that I finally managed to reach earlier than Averil cos I was guilty for reaching later most of the times. Luckily. hehe. It's amazing how she can dress in different styles everytime I meet her. Definitely a praise, don't mistook it for sarcasm. Trendy girl 93 = you! hahaha :D
Had a hard time deciding what to eat nowadays. Tired of all the food. LOL!
Ate at The Asian Kitchen. We ate warm warm de la mian which alleviates my flu :) Walked from vivo to sentosa via the bridge. venture all the way till the merlion, further than my past trip to sentosa ( as in out of all the recent trips that I made) Legs tired and hot, so went to chill @ sentosa coffee bean! ordered double chocolate with cream again and vanilla for Averil~ hahaha. Don't feel like ordering others as I scared I made the wrong choice. But I still did. cos I said coffee base instead of milk base so choco & coffee tgt just not too suits me. However, I finished it :D
End the day with a :) !
♥♥♥♥♥♥
I guess by the next time we meet, we will be filling each other with our no-life(boring eat-sleep-mug days) lives. The same routine everyday.
It isn't easy to get what I have now, I should cherish and work hard..
after all, at the end of the day, I have to be independent! :]
Seriously, hope not just me but everyone, will have a great year ahead..
:)