wow, I want to go SojuBang!!!
After looking at my sis's photos of the korean food there, I want try!
I want try the korean pancake which I always see in korean variety shows or dramas and there is rice wine etc! :)
( though I'm not really used to the taste everytime I tried the spicy ricecakes, but still curious and wanting to try hehe ^^)
waiting for my sis to bring me as it's super ex!
today, went to meet yz and Julie!~
to prepare something for Samantha :D
this year we decided on something special and comes with a lot of ♥!
really hope she'll love it. Personally, I think the design is very nice. we went ps to buy the
materials required and went daiso to spam on materials and snacks, before heading to Julie's hus and muching on snacks while decorating~
satisfied with the result. :)
PS: yz introduced me to a english drama "fairly legal". Shall carry on soon! thanks for the recommendation! :] It is still at its first season and just starting so I don't have to catch up a lot. hahaha.
tomorrow going to xue jie-huiting's house. really looking forward to it! hopefully the baking of cake and making of pudding succeeds! very curious as to what lunch she prepared for me as well. :)