


Sunday, before going to get my presentation stuff, went to the fair near my house. Why? Because my grandmother was here! Is nice for her to travel around with her friends for the cc activities organised but don't think is a good idea to let elderly queue up for the food when the queue is like super long. Guilty that we got to leave her there cos we don't want to set off too late. Guilty guilty guilty though.
Went to toa payoh at first. The first shop we went in is the shop that I wanted to find! The cutting is a bit long. Next, went to paya lebar but the big this fashion closed down and we didn't know. Luckily, city plaza is just few minutes walk from there. Shop around; and thanks to my aunt sharp eyes, tada - my blazer! Was a bit angry with the shop owner's attitude. However, the blazer cutting suits me more, better quality, what's more can I ask for? So I tolerate! Ren! My aunt only bargain with her, she said: ' Reduce by a few dollars; no point de. I should have said it is $50 then reduced to $45 then you will be happier right?' zzz. Normally, if the shop owner got attitude problem or I see them bu shuang; I will just walk off. Actually the price is reasonable, but I don't like her saying that. And cut a bit, will lose her meat ah?! -.-
Hehee. I found my heels too at toa payoh. I prefer it to those that I saw. The heels are suitable for me! I can balance! ^^ The saleperson said is suitable for starters who never wear heels before. :)
Thanks to my parents and aunt! They were exhausted due to long distance of walking in searching for my stuff..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2