Welcome to cheerfulness-always.blogspot.com!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
date/time Friday, September 30, 2011,12:34 PM
When I know more people are getting to know where they are posted too. Suddenly feel very nervous. Wonder who I will be with; what kind of job I will get. I will be experiencing three jobs in one sem. Change and change makes me feel damn sian. I'm not someone who is sociable and get use to an environment easily. Wonder if I can cope with the job too. Hais. So nerve wrecking waiting for that call to come which would decide where I will go.
XINYU
came to this earth on 7 June. Get to know the real me if you are a truthful person. Enjoys peaceful atmosphere sometimes. Imperfections and perfections. Ncps, nvss,nyp notice all the "N"s in the schools I studied in :)