Had interview today! Being asked a lot of qus, some not really related to the job so was kinda of stuck. Cos i think like not related, then my answer will be like irrelevant too. Like want to know my interests then asking me more about the job. One of the hardest question is "what caused a great impact in your life? " I answered something I wanted to keep it private at first during the interview one. Hahaha but glad that he was nice! Makes me feel more at ease! :) hahaha funny is he trying to test my language. He said " how do you say hi in korean?" luckily i know but I pronoun it weirdly. And he so cute said " how do kamsamnida in eng?" I said thank you and he said very good and that is all he know about korean. Heng ah, cos I know limited korean language too hahahaha! :P
Met minghui today - my motivation to faster get interview (last ica for classical) over and done with.
Swensens for lunch! Glad that there is special set lunch. Free set dishes/dessert/drink.
Bought gong cha. Hahaha see they helped to advertise already famous! Milk tea was normal. Think I will most likely order what mh ordered today next time. Passion fruit green tea i think! ;)
Watched 那些年,我们一起追的女孩!nice and funny hahaha! A little dirty though, should be m18 luh lol! Pity they didn't end up together aww.
Bought mg's present. Hehehe
My break is finally here. Though very short but going to appreciate it!! :/ cos i wont for anymore breaks this sem except for public hol. Sad!
feels like I'm being drifted from the world..
Can't wait to spend quality time with family and friends. :)
posted from
Bloggeroid
