Was not looking forward to my second day of full shift but something happened that made me able to skip it. However, I was not glad. Why? Cos it must be something not good to let me being able to skip school. Reached mrt station already but had to go home. Walked to school to take mc first.
I always cause people to worry for me. I need to be independent but sometimes even I can't control. I don't want people to be worried for me but I always did. And I know when it does, nagging will start but is cos they care. :')
Is not painful at all but I just can't stop crying. Why?! So embarassing but just can't stop. Especially when people start caring for me, or when I talked to someone about it, tears just flowed.
I really don't want take mc today cos is just the second day. I don't want affect my grades after all I already endured five weeks of classicals. I don't want this. Actually even though events haven't start officially, I starting to worry. Worry about the games day, worry about what to do, worry about how to tell my team about me, worry about how to bond, worry about this day that I am away; did they progressed a lot on the work. Will I be able to catch up and have they get along well already and I was left out, worry about how to get through this 9 weeks.
Why is there even games day? Are you sure when you go out to work, your company will organise a games day to let you bond with your colleagues?! So childish.
43 more days to go..
Watokei!~
:'(
posted from Bloggeroid