went grandma's house..
She seems to be even skinnier..
watched monster.inc again! I didn't get tired of it even though i watched it for years during my visits to grandma's hus le. My sister and I will always play this disc. I think we should have buy it since we can re-watch for like dunno how many times already! :D
after that, went ask abt the wireless and was being fuyan, maybe cos see that i'm only a kid? ask me try again, like i didn't. -.-'' hmph, i believe i can figure it out by myself SOON! :]
bought honey lemon drink but it only helped me while i was drinking it?!now become more feverish! >.<
got to sleep early..such a strong virus. all 'originated' from my sis fren to sis to me. but i seems to be the worse! :( usually i'm not so easily affected one. '^'