Had a great time today!!!!
finally tried the food at naked fish shoppe is not bad, the cutlet was thin and crispy!~
just too bad we not going to visit again due to the super bad and unfriendly service.
saw performance at our school, they are so cool and flexible luh!~
hahahahaha
I thought i'm the only one feeling uncomfortable with my heart when i heard the rhymn of the music they played to go with their dance, end up shuhui feel it too. hehehe
went to ps!
bought tickets "social network"
went to eat yigloo! cookies and cream! 1st time trying! I like. cos is not like the normal yoghurt i tried. is just like ice cream!~
ate pasta mania for dinner!~
long time since I ate! ^^
satisfied stomach! satisfied mouth?
HAPPY!!! :D
hais
sad to say i can't go out with minghui and miao gek on the weekend. I think i cancelled consecutively. I thought i could settle by last week, end up.....
SORRY! though you all would understand but i still feel disappointed myself!~
esp when minghui leaving for her overseas trip next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:'(((