
I skipped my breakfast and ht wanted me to eat these biscuits first. so considerate of her and it's really nice!~
Lunch prepared by her! Simple homecooked meal :)


Tada, above are pictures of the first moist cake we baked!

This is the second one.
However, though the second one looks more appetising but it couldn't be eaten maybe due to the cream we poured in. The first one is edible but the taste bit bland. Though they smell really fragant when taken out from the oven.
I think quite successful; considering that it was our first time baking :)

Mango pudding. We replaced mango with peach as can't find any after the mango season. *disappointed* However, the mixture still got the mango fragrance.

Papaya milk which she recommended me to try. Normally, I don't really drink any fruit milk beverages but normal ( choco, vanilla or strawberry) or milktea I don't mind. I tried and it was not as bad as what I had expected. It tastes like...hmm...vitagen/yakult?! LOL!
The cake and pudding session didn't really go well as expected but I still enjoyed the moments while baking hehe. I would say it was a very pleasant experience for me.
off to watch WGM! hahaha :D