Welcome to cheerfulness-always.blogspot.com!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
date/time Sunday, May 1, 2011,8:57 PM
after - cooked
raw - before it's cooked chawanmushi~~~~~~~~~~~~ shark fin porridge mocha ice - cream ^^ A day out with family! :D
bought a few tees to update my wardrobe. getting bored with the same tees :)
hmm..tutorials are getting harder and harder. need more time to complete and is not as direct as before. Can't just anyhow do also. Not sure if I can do it! Did not expect it to be that hard. Hopefully it gets better! It's only the first week and I have already been ranting non stop to family to friends. spammed with msges. Hope they can bear with me for two more years. or hopefully won't rant till so long. hahahahas! thanks for hearing :>
went to the new lib on friday and borrowed some books, they are very new but don't know if I got time to read. I need to care more about current affairs too, don't want to be embarrassed again. Just when I'm trying not to be, you had to say why looks so scared etc. stupid lecturer + tutor.
I know it's kinda of random but I really don't like to people to make a big fuss. I don't want to be aa.
tues jap again. going to test on 1-99~ ichi ni san yon go roku nana hachi kyuu juu.. :]
Looking back at the photos, it may seem not much variety to choose..but it really makes one full hahahahas! :}
XINYU
came to this earth on 7 June. Get to know the real me if you are a truthful person. Enjoys peaceful atmosphere sometimes. Imperfections and perfections. Ncps, nvss,nyp notice all the "N"s in the schools I studied in :)