







A family outing to watch harry potter and pu tien for lunch! :)
The last scene of HP makes me feel old..time really flies and wait for no one. A childhood movie that lasted for years.
This week is one of the bad weeks that I had. However, there are of course sometimes that I enjoyed. Times like.. I went heart-to-heart a.k.a yoghurt talk with Shuhui. Outing with Averil, Minghui and Miaogek. We joked about and at that moment, I feel like I'm leading a problem-free life. And..when I'm out with my family..
Pillars of my life - family and true friends.
What am I going to do without you guys. :)
Did I say I hate last minute work? I also hate last minute notification. Or should I say no notification at all -.-
Can't wait for everything to be over!
Seems like I always make the wrong decisions.
Never assume; got any doubts, clear them. If not, there will be unnecessary misunderstanding and a gap you will never know how to mend.
Just when I'm going to start on my jap, a sudden situation happen and I have to redo again. Seriously. Speechless.
Guess what? Is monday tomorrow! Weekend over just likdat. ''haha" my life is so great uh.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4