
completed loveyou and heart strings ! :D
currently watching sunshineangel and brilliantlegacy as well as variety shows like wgm, runningman and happytogether!! :)
holidays holidays holidays~
hehehe! hope it lasts long even if I will get bored of rotting. lol!!
can't wait to go out with friends during the holiday! that is, after their exams are over!~
yesterday went to my grandmother's house. Been ages since I went there. missed her homecooked food. hehee, and she seems so happy when she saw me :D the smile on her face haha! however, it was awkward when she asked me to stay over. like omg how to reject but ya, I didn't stay over in the end. Feeling bad :x
today's lunch is instant noodle, sis and I cooked and it wasn't a very good attempt. Nevertheless, it was still edible. ya, we are not good at cooking everyone-claims-easiest-to-cook-instant-noodle but we know how to cook non instant food (simple ones :s) hor! Don't play play! XP
I volunteered to master sushi in around two months time and let sis ORDER from me for her party! hehehe.
woohoo, can't wait for the chalet man! It's going to be a lot of work but most importantly is it must works and sister must love it! :) her important day <3
got a lot of birthdays coming. got to start planning! need to start researching and cracking my head! I hope they will be happy, enjoy and love the celebrations. ^^