Today woke up and had bk for breakfast with mom and sis! :)
love their soft soft de bread, is special. but now standard a bit drop liao..
The menu changed and i forgot what the burger my mommy wants to eat is called. so I ordered the name I remembered vaguely and turn out to be wrong~ guilty! seriously not in the menu lo. some more the cashier gave me the impatient look.
If they are impatient, don't take up jobs relating to the service industry cos they won't enjoy the jobs and let the people around them moody also..
hmm.. and my mom had to rush to my grandma's house right after that. cos there is short circuit and no one is there to help. kind of saddening that my grandma lives alone and her new maid can't speak malay while she can. her maid only knows how to speak english.
I couldn't say much but even a child understands. oh pls~ been years. no solution. not everyone is materialistic, money is not everything.
The most disgusting parts are while sitting down to eat, a tiny spider was crawling at my shoulder there and all my sis did when she saw is - give me a disgusting look. -.- my mom faster pai it to the table! Next, I went to the toilet and wanted to use the soap. When I pressed, got one cockroach climbing inside ewwwwwwwwwww~ I don't think I can forgot that! It makes me not daring to use any of the soap in any toilets except my house! then one worker of cs (wont specify which shop/mart/store) used the soap >o< and went out and back to work!!!!! really scared to use outside toilets cos of insects, dirty is another matter but insects freaks me out. :(
not going to think about it le!
makes me eeeeee only..
today ylbfb is funny!!!
got rainie~
xiao zhu and xiao gui said wu gui wu gui qiao~ like wahahahahas!!!
a lot of funny parts!! ^^
I decided not to go ndp preview to slack at home and start revision as well! hope I made the right decision :)
Let's hope dear me got self discipline tomorrow. Study more instead of daydreaming, online-ing, drama-ing~
:P
I CAN DO IT!! :D
Even though I choose a course that doesnt really suits me cos of my personality but I'm going to persevere. :]
if i'm all alone tomorrow. I'm going to attack my chilli crab for dinner!
unless you are wondering how my chilli crab looks like. I will post it if got the chance tomorrow! :)
I know my post is like very not organised :X I just think and blog..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4