It's the day before the presentation and submission..
guess what?
I stayed up until 2+am for 2 nights to edit. be it report or ppt. and for ppt, they edit the background . everything. If you all always have your own ideas, don't ask other people to do it. Just complete the whole project and submit can already. Yeah, and likdat you can also say i'm the free rider mah. hor?
Everything last min, I bet if i didn't ask anything. you all will just inform me on that day itself. Went to buy a formal skirt this afternoon. why so last min? cos just being informed that whole grp must wear skirts for girls. nicer and like people dont know how to differentiate the gender if you didn't wear. oh and one san pai za bor said scarf around the neck for girls. wear herself ok? just sent the ppt and assign the speech. and want me to memorise by tmr? sorry, I'm too old to remember in such limited time.
sigh, the most formal wear I ever wear.. Luckily is one to one grp! :)
Sorry, just wanted to vent out somewhere.
I'll be ok once it is over.