I think it wasn't too bad after all cos I've been wondering if formal skirt suits me. hehee. and get to try for the last presentation :)
Luckily we were the first group, he took so long!
The only bad thing is they still editing everything til 3am (appreciate that they wanting to improve on it) but I already memorised some parts of my speech. then in the end, got to rewrite on cue cards on that day itself. I really hate last min work. and printed last min too. if the printing shop got problem how?
Anyway, happy that projects are over~
now comes the major highlight of the sem - exams!
jiayous to everyone! :)
lesser time to relax, but think of the days you could slack after that hehehe.
watched heartstrings until episode 8! nice nice!!
love you ep 15 is nice tooo! :D :D
been tempted to watch that episode lah!! :P