Happy birthday to my dearest aunt and shuhui!
Hope you all enjoy your special day!
So coincidence that both birthdays are together. :)
I want to have the honour to celebrate every of your birthdays with you all !!! Don't forget me or push me away uh. Hahahahas!!
Stay cheerful, healthy and pretty! You all are important to me, appreciate and cherish the moments, memories & times we share together.. take care <3
I did something really epic just now, hope no one realize. Blogging from my phone and didn't know which blogs it goes to (cos is linked to class blog as well) .. Luckily I found out on time. If not, don't know where to hide my face... So I had to retype this post. Aww. Hope I didn't miss out what I wanted to blog.
Anyway, just to add on, sorry to Averil and my xue jie. Because of my stubborn-ness not to see a doctor, can't meet up with them. Thought will recover but is much worse than what I expect. Not like normal. Scared will be moody if I go out when sick so decided to wait until I fully recover. And seeing a doctor really makes a difference. The medicine works better than panadol. Really saded that I'm sick on this week. But, I'm feeling better. Woohoo can go out soon! :)
posted from Bloggeroid