One week had passed. 8 weeks to go for emrs.
I feel quite fortunate to have a caring supervisor. She even let me be the photographer just to keep me occupied. I didn't even had to explain I couldn't participate. She just settled everything for me and let me have a 台阶to下. First time I feel so so grateful. The other supervisor cares a lot for me too. Asked how am I now? After the fall. He isn't in charge of me but he still shows concern. Touched.
Games day is good. They seems to enjoy. Though there is a few who injured. And my supervisor checked on them, hands them plaster. Though she is fussy when it comes to work, but she is really a nice person.
Everytime when she comes to our table. She will asked if I'm ok. Today she put her hand on my shoulder and just carried on talking to the rest of the team mates awhile. Was stoned there, not daring to move.
Anyway, today is a long and boring day.
Emrs is like an art and craft session. You have to be creative. And in this place, is a bit like studying. Just that studying is fight for results, emrs is too but also for designs; publicity etc.
My team mates were angry that there are other team trying to steal our ideas. Like copy until really similar. Scolded them shameless etc. But yah, you are bound to meet people like that. No matter where you go? Esp when you are working. When they wanted to impress and had no ideas.
Last time I can get really angry over such things but I'm not like before le.
Photos of some d.i.y:
Only took the ones I'm involved in. Hahaha
This is not all of cos.
Saw the stocks. The blogshop clothes and bags really very nice and cute! :)
posted from Bloggeroid