Friends asked me "are you tired? You looked tired."
Surprised and touched. Surprised that cos I didn't say anything and is like they all knows and understand. Touched that they are concerned. I am sure they are busy too. I feel I did not care for them as much as they do for me.
These few days really hectic. At first I thought I could handle. At first. So determined about everything and now I am not as sure anymore.
So stressed about almost everything and sometimes I don't know who to turn to for advice. Who would understand and who is free. I hate to disturb my friends when they are busy.
I think I didn't solve that problem well and now it is still as it is.
I found myself really stupid. Angry at myself really. Only regret after being used as chesspiece. I wonder if one day i couldn't take it anymore, will I shout at her like how I never use to shout but really shout when I am at such close distance with the cockroaches yesterday.
One challenge after another.
Being the oic is really stressful. And I just received that we had to complete arrangements on wed to update supervisor on thurs and i'm on leave that day?!?! Hais. So last minute inform, I cannot cancel my leave but if i do nothing. My grades surely affected?
Why likdat?? Izzit so hard for everything to go right and let me complete this role properly.
Feeling so vexed and heavy hearted now.
It's contradicting right? Cny coming and feeling this way?
When we were young, easily forget and be excited about cny is such a nostalgic thing now.
Being a little negative now but don't let me affect whoever reading this.
Enjoy the holidays.
Happy Chinese New Year! <3<3
posted from Bloggeroid