Supervisor was kinda biased.
Was really sarcastic when she saw us doing nothing but there is really nothing to do!!!
She always come unknowingly..so stress! Got one time she put her hand around my shoulder and said "today all you did is colouring?"
Zzz! Like very close to me likdat and caring but like shooting me. :(
When we support our own items in the roadshow..she also got comments, not as if we only ones.
The other supervisor even worse. I became the helper for the one of the booth oic. Helped him do a lot. Cut the cardboard until finger sooooo pain!!
So cute right! Esp the small tees.
After that, he changed and now I'm the helper for other team. (At first I helped my own team member)
I had to re-get use to the stocks and the theme changed from orchard road to shenton way. Shenton way like nothing.
But being in this new booth group is good. And they sell accessories and apparels. Not like previous which is sports and canoe stuff. And cos ideas are being considered. Glad that today I managed to come up with the shoe boxes forming the "stairs" thingy but got to face consequences of carrying the 7 shoe boxes to school tmr?! I think I contribute more than what i did to my team :x feels a little bad. Wondering what they will think when i carry all that tmr. But my team is too huge to develop ideas. While these is only like three ppl to a booth.
At first, I thought is going to be a slack event again. But today is the start of a hassle beginning event preparation. Busy is good. Can prove to her i got do and am creative not only know child's work like cutting, colouring and drawing ok! So suay that on a day like today, she didn't come and see my effort. Always come at a time I doing nothing.
My grades!!! *sobs*
posted from Bloggeroid