Welcome to cheerfulness-always.blogspot.com!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
date/time Monday, December 19, 2011,11:14 PM
Finally get to upload it after failed attempt.
Ate dinner with m & m!
Grateful and appreciate a lot that they came all the way to yck to wait and fetch me from school. Thanks!
Guilty that I didn't bring the stickers again. How could I? But is just a hectic week and just K.O by the time I reached home that I just ignored repacking my bag since I brought the same things everyday.
Although I'm really tired that day, I still enjoyed :)
XINYU
came to this earth on 7 June. Get to know the real me if you are a truthful person. Enjoys peaceful atmosphere sometimes. Imperfections and perfections. Ncps, nvss,nyp notice all the "N"s in the schools I studied in :)