Welcome to cheerfulness-always.blogspot.com!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
date/time Friday, December 23, 2011,8:17 PM
Bought from shermin yesterday.
Because I know how hard it is to meet target and can use as xmas present so even though it is ex, I still support her.
And guess what?!, mr chong super cheapskate can. Use this as gift for the best team in emrs.
Somehow I really feel the biased-ness among supervisors. Anyway, only our team is two times higher target than the rest. The fact we exceed is already a miracle. Still compare with other teams. And said maybe cos our team has the highest target so we havent the lowest percentage for profit. -.-
XINYU
came to this earth on 7 June. Get to know the real me if you are a truthful person. Enjoys peaceful atmosphere sometimes. Imperfections and perfections. Ncps, nvss,nyp notice all the "N"s in the schools I studied in :)