






First team outing!
Went grassroot club. To eat at naked fish shoppe and to see a pool/blizzard challenge. Hahaha!
At first, I still feel awkward etc. But after today, I felt better.
Reason because my supervisor asked me to come out awhile again to talk to me.
Talking about her..makes me think of how biased she is. She said dont keep buying your own stuff ah but didnt say other teams who will doing the same. She is fussy too, edited our stuff like different words but same meaning one. Causing us to change and change. What is wrong with her?! Though I find her nice at first.
Back to topic. She asked me go out of the room. I knew why. She asked me to take a seat and in my mind was a mess. I told her my decision. She asked me why etc. And said alright. I was really scared I made the wrong decision so I called zarinah and asked for advice. She was having lesson and I knew I shouldn't trouble anyone. Thinking awhile, I went to her office to clear my doubts again. She said anything they need to take note of me, must tell her. I know once I made, I cannot regret anymore.
When I went back to the room,my team mates started asking me why I was called out. She asked me not to tell my team or other teams but she still make it so obvious. Since I made the decision, I told those who asked what happened. And they will like "Don't leave me" "don't care her luh!" "And one said why cannot tell us." "Scared we influenced your decision ah." "Can you cope?" "We will help you" Most of them now clear of my condition. Don't why after saying all out, they started to care a lot and I feel more at ease. I am touched by all their words and concern. Though we didn't win overall, I still glad I'm here. I changed my opinions of some of my team mates.
While watching the pool challenge, they were like really caring. "sit down" etc. One like my mother said " faster sit, just sit ok" lol!! They were really looking out for me now. So nice of them.
I took photos with two of the girls. One is like " Are you going to leave? why suddenly take photos?" LOL! She nearly ran away and don't take with me. hahaha!
Anyway, today was the presentation for the mini roadshow. The supervisors bombed a lot of qus. I am starting to scare for my open house presentation.
Open house is going to be a really really mega event. 20 booths. 2 teams in charge. 2 teams helpers. I maybe the oic for one of the booths. Not sure if I'm up to the job. 3 long days. Thurs and sat till 6pm. Fri till 8pm. This is really a challenge.
Now second week has ended. It seems ages. Time seems to pass so slow.
posted from Bloggeroid