Welcome to cheerfulness-always.blogspot.com!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
date/time Sunday, April 22, 2012,12:14 AM
A relative of mine is really kpo. If she wants to stalk also can but don't make it obvious like liking the photos or comment weirdly. When ppl didn't accept her friend request, she asked why? Like....so direct. But it wasn't done on purpose. Cos my mom wasn't free and active on fb. I know I'm a bit rude but really very stalker. It's not particularly referring to one but that whole family. Almost all. So all of us had to do privacy settings etc. not cos we got things to hide but just more space for ourselves. Last time we didn't even add one another. I don't mind anyone viewing but opinions keep to yourself. Always got things to say. Always.
XINYU
came to this earth on 7 June. Get to know the real me if you are a truthful person. Enjoys peaceful atmosphere sometimes. Imperfections and perfections. Ncps, nvss,nyp notice all the "N"s in the schools I studied in :)