




♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
quality and memorable time with SHUHUI today! :D
went nex and couldn't take off our eyes at the sogurt beside Texas Chicken ...
went in without taking our proper meals hehehe
it was delicious and thicker. but better than the yoghurt which tastes like .... (mmm omg! STM forgot the shop name and what the taste resembles shit!! shall update again when i rmb. :X )
shopped around and keep walking back to the same places! HAHAHA!
played with arcade which is fun but not my strengths! - the fish game hehe
decided not to let my hands blue black so didnt play other.
first time visit the sky garden there.
there is a shop which can diy small cupcakes so cute. though there is no age limit but the size of the chairs and tables clearly implying. -.-
children playing water, running around. carefree~
observing the dogs playing around. interesting ~ saw a few adorable ones. :)
stayed there quite awhile
cawhore :D
though not a lot hehe
times together was really memorable and I will rmb them!
SHIT! internet sot sot! ( cancelled away what i wrote just now!!) so continued..
today is really a brand new day for me!
I won't care about anything and just eat, chat and shop hehehe
glad to hear that my necklace has arrived.. all thanks to YILIN :D
YAY! (Y)
things to look forward to before term break ends..
tmr's dinner with HUITING
Grandma's birthday
Cousin's child first month!
long time since I last seen them all ~
time flies so fast year 2011 coming.
I'm afraid when I'm reviewing the photos, I'll miss the moments of everything past years and breakdown :')