How I wished blogger got the sms function like twitter, then I can spam here instead. Since my privacy at twitter is now limited.
It may seem minor, but it's really zzzz!! Makes me want to say fffffffff.
two sides: one smile smile smile, another zzz!
maths formula: Fake + irritating = her
How can anyone forget something they have just seen and said before it's good.
I can't stand people attitude me and accused me when I already did. She's so demanding. memorise?! gotta be kidding! What makes you so special? somemore is just a not very impt module. Our hands are not hands? If want people to bring, should bring too. Only her hand precious? Don't like her tone and she not fit to black face us. today she is a joke. late -.-
No mails full anymore!
I really don't understand why and I don't want to.
I guessed we are a lot better, at least we are not selfish no matter how much bad impression we have on people.
decided not to let it affects me anymore :)
since it's over.
After wed, it'll be really over.
YAY projects and presentations ended! (Y) hohoho! finally :D
Going to flu and my throat super itchy.
I really hope I can go school tomorrow. I don't think mc can cover the attendance when I already missed once. :|