It's such a boring weekend for me. woke up and sleep back like nobody's business. The timing when I'm sick, I dont know whether it is the right time too. After projects but nearing cny??!!!
Human nature is so complicated. The ugly side is even hard to predict or understand. These few days especially today, suddenly make me realised the selfish people around me. They only come to you when they need you. This is common but if they are not close to you? not really close? ok actually, that is quite common people you find too. lol!! I hate people making use or sucking up to people just to get something they want or they need. Though today is just someone making use of a friend to get answers through me but I still feel irritated?annoyed? especially during this nearing period of exam and since sem is ending so need not care about feelings of people right?
Think I become very short tempered these days as I tired and angry with myself being sick!! grr!
Wanted to eat lunch before my medication but everyone is busy with their own stuff and lazy to cook for me! whatever!
I'm going to make sure I post some postive stuff and pictures next time! no more rantings! :)