
D'asses biscuits! really cheap if you bought at daiso. the price can buy 2~
- white chocolate and chocolate :D

timtam biscuits! hahaha

fan cover! :)

my new room slipper~
comfortable, warm warm de. :]
bought some skincare products and daily necessities too. totally spamming daiso and fairprice. hahaha and didn't fork out any money too cos shopping with mommy. actually was very enthusiastic when uploading the pics but after it gave me errors for 2 or 3 times, I don't have the mood to express like how i feel just now. haha happy happy! :D
next week going to shop for shoes and maybe jeans with mommy and sis! woots, prepare for school reopen le.
must cherish the remaining time. who knows how busy the schedule going to be like.
oh, one thing to be proud of - I read a book! left one more and left with 6 days before due date. hahaha.
finishing adam couple too. hmm..what's next? o.o
I'm beginning to kick away my lazy habits. I go out whenever anyone asks me to. tried to wake up as early and not sleep back. but really quite unwilling to go out sometimes.
Although the holiday is kind of long but I guessed I'll miss it once school reopens. (some) Human beings will never be satisfied. hehe I'm one of those. :)