Marche

Swiss rosti with sour cream

Strawberry cheese cake
(too big slice for me)
Lunch ate marche as we had been curious to how it is. Got to try marche sticky after paying. Apple flavour! :)
Movie for today - this crazy love
Dinner ate the omelette with noodles that mg has been emphasising how nice it is. Got to try it today. :)
Longest day I have been out since I've been sick. Coughing occasionally and mh & mg were like are you okay? Aww!! Very very tired but happy!! :)
Havent fully recover and I just ate without caring of the consequence. But nvm, tmr shall rot at home and do sushi. Hopefully no one spoilt my plan.
Drank green tea macchiato.
First time trying but it tastes super bad like shit smell eww seriously. Eee. I think i shouldnt drink cos i dont like the way they mixes the drinks. Like weird weird. I prefer to drink plain or with nata de coco. Makes me dont dare try anymore green tea macchiato. :( however, thanks to sis for dabao-ing! <3
Yesterday went out with xue jie. Sweet of her to ask me out for a chat since she needs to attend something nearby my house. End up shopping for ingredients for baking cupcakes for next week. Hahaha!
Missed a few friends. Hope to meet them soon! <3
posted from Bloggeroid