Didn't go school today!
Cos I'm sick. and the 'cool thing' is as usual, they come all at once in a package - sorethroat, flu and cough. Luckily fever chose not to find me. Smart decision! haha!
Hates to wake up so early just to see a doctor but no choice to avoid the crowd. Had BK breakfast after that. hee. power right?! :D but i did control myself. I ate sandwich only. For lunch, I had hotdog bun. I'm going to get tired of eating bread soon. As for dinner, I'll maybe have noodle soup or porridge with fish. It's worth it! If i control myself and get well soon, I'll be able to eat all the cny goodies ^^ *eyes widening in anticipation* O.O
I'm going to have a phobia for sms-ing!! cos my bill always have problem with it!! and I'm really super scared about it!! especially today! BomB!! hundred plus. @.@ They said i didnt renew subscription and showed them ez-link card. but i did. and i just renewed!!! grr!! Fortunately, they said will deduct back all the message bill :)) but i think i reduced msging for awhile. I really scared!!! ~