

truffles made by my sis to ahem
is nice! support you! (good if you see this)
:D
photos are credits to ahem but he doesnt know. anyway his photography skills are way lousier than mine. cos i made them look presentable in my photos i took. Just that i'm too tired to upload so i used his. short cut! hahaha!
Yeah, for those of you who dont know what is truffles. I didnt know at first also ~
wanted to upload to twitter but i'm a really lazy person. have never upload any yet! uploading here is kind of hassle to me too -.-
LOL!
she made it from 9+ til ard 1+ then clearing up. I helped her out too! see, sacrifice my sleep for her when i got stats exam the next day! heee. said until I'm like the miss the great. but i'm not.
eyes super tired after spamming my blog! ^^